Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Konjac Beauty Sponge Review


Do you need a new facial cleansing routine?  Even if you are telling yourself no, you are wrong if you are not using the Konjac Beauty Sponge.

What is it?
Per Oleavine, this sponge is 100% natural, eco-friendly, and biodegradable.  It is free from chemicals, pollution and irritants. The sponge hydrates quickly, and lasts longer than other facial sponges.

Per the Oleavine website, this soft sponge gently exfoliates and cleanses.  The activated bamboo charcoal absorbs toxins, fights bacteria and excess oils leaving your face glowing, refreshed and radiant. This even preps skin to boost the absorption of your favorite serums and creams.

What it costs?
You can get this on Amazon here for only $10.00.



OK!  Truthfully, I was very skeptical about this!  When you take it out of the packaging, it feels as hard as a rock!  I was thinking to myself, I do not want to use that on my face!  Well, WAS I WRONG!

The directions indicate to rinse the sponge in warm water and then cleanse your face.  You do not even need facial cleaner if you do not want to use it.  Once you are done, hang the sponge to air dry.  It conveniently has a string to do so. 


The sponge almost instantly gets soft and spongy when you put it under water.  I tried to show in the above picture how soft it became.  I was obsessed at first touch.  I was actually excited to use this the next morning after using at night for the first time.  

My face was so smooth after the first use.  No joke!  I am seriously going to have to invest in more of these!

This is truly a must try!  Head on over to Amazon to get one of these before they sell out!  Also, make sure you check out the Oleavine website.

Thank you so much to Oleavine for the opportunity to try out this amazing product.

Thumbs Up:
So soft and gentle; really can see and feel a difference after the first use
Not tested on animals
100% natural

Thumbs Down:
Going to be disappointed once I do not have one :)

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for SimplyKelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment