Friday, November 28, 2014

Konjac Facial Sponge - Original, 100% natural & Eco-friendly Review

As most of my readers know, I recently tried a new facial sponge.  So, when I was given the opportunity to try another one, I jumped on it.  Check it out...


What is it?
Konjac Facial Sponge

What it costs?
Konjac Facial Sponge can be purchased from Amazon for $10.00, here.


This is very similar to the facial sponge I love from Oleavine.  It is almost rock hard until you add it to water.  Once you do, it becomes a magical little facial sponge!  I love how this sponge comes with a hook and suction cup for easy hanging to dry out your sponge.  

I love using these both day and night, and now that I have...I will never have too many on hand!

Image Courtesy of pureSOL

According to pureSOL, Konjac Sponge is unbelievably soft and excellent for all skin types! It is made of 100% pure vegetable fiber and processed without any coloring or additives, great for hypersensitive skin! Even gentle enough for babies!

Image Courtesy of purSOL

pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge (Per pureSOL):
Improves Skin Texture
Brighter Looking Skin
100% Natural and Eco-Friendly
Easy to Hang Suction Hook

Well, I love...love...love this sponge just like I figured I would!  These little sponges are great and gentle on your face.  I have tried much more expensive cleaning systems and they left my face breaking out or over dry.  You will not regret using these!  I am so excited to have one for my sink area, as I already have one in the shower.  I hate having to move it from place to place, so I like having more than one on hand at a time.

Check out pureSOL on facebook or on their website and the Konjac Sponge on Amazon and let me know if you are a believer!

Thank you so much to pureSOL for the opportunity to try out this amazing product.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment