Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pilates for Dancers Review

Do you get enough exercise?  I know I do not!  I have a hard time juggling my work schedule, personal time, and exercise time.  I am so glad I tried out this pilates work out.  Check it out...
What is it?
Pilates for Dancers is a 100 minute DVD workout. Per the product information, "Pilates for Dancers is designed for anyone and everyone who would like to attain the often celebrated dancer s body, incredibly strong, limber, and articulated muscles and frame. Pilates for dancer s was born of the idea that the dancer s body and physique is beautiful, graceful, and lithe. At the same time, it is an attainable beauty, given the proper exercise routine and discipline."

What it costs?
Pilates for Dances is $14.95 on Amazon, and you can find it here.



It is not a secret...I am out of shape!  This was a great start up workout to get myself butt going again! I do feel this was for beginners, and advanced workout people may find this too easy.  It was not for me, and there are some things I can not do right now, but I am going to work on it.

I was going to sum up the video, but I just could not come up with a better way to say it than the product review already did. They stated, "This video has a great, limbering warm up routine, followed by over 20 explicitly broken down, step-by-step, instructions that anyone (yes, even you) can follow. This video progressed in stages so that even absolute beginners will have no problem getting a complete and invigorating workout."

Thank you to Salsa Crazy for the opportunity to try out this amazing product.

Thumbs Up:
I used to love Pilates and this is great for getting right back into doing it
Nice price point

Thumbs Down:
Not sure if this will give a dancer body :)

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment