Sunday, November 9, 2014

Dot and Dot Small and Medium Packing Cube Reviews


I am always on the go for my job, and I always over pack my suitcase even on the shortest over night trips.  My suitcase is always a big mess with things thrown wherever I could get them to fit…Until recently…

What is it?
Dot and Dot offers small, medium, and large packing cubes to help with your packing needs.  Per the website, you can organize your laptop cables, socks, undies, toiletries, tee shirts, and accessories using these cubes.  The possibilities are endless.

What does it cost?
You can purchase the cubes to use as a single cube or stack them together.  The small (single) cube runs for $10 on Amazon, click here.  The medium cube (single) runs for $11 on Amazon, click here.  All of the cubes come in a variety of colors.  You can also find them on the Dot and Dot website, here.

So, are they worth it?  I hate rumbling through my suitcase for those last minute items you had to throw in because you forgot to pack them.  I loved using these cubes as they really did help me stay organized.  Both are a nice size and hold a lot of different items.



I used the small cube for my hair accessories such as my hair brush, hair ties, and my hair straightener.  This is actually a really pretty red, although my picture looks like it is pink.  I love how durable these are.  They also have mesh material making it easy to see what is inside in case you had multiple.


I used the medium cube to help organize my makeup bags and toiletry bags.  It was nice having everything in the same spot when I opened my suitcase.  I normally have to dig all over to find everything, but this way it is all in one spot.  I love the purple color which is more of a lighter purple (my flash is making it look a little darker).

If you are frustrated with trying to find something in your luggage make sure you try out these great packing cubes, click here.

Thank you for Dot and Dot for the opportunity to try out these great products.

Thumbs Up:
Great material
Love the Colors
Nice size (Hold a lot)

Thumbs Down:
I really do not see how these stack, but I only have one of each size so I really can not test it either.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for SimplyKelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. These would be nice for my weekend trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really liked them. I really like the small one as it was great for my hair products so they were not just laying around everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete