Thursday, October 17, 2019

Work Me Up by Julie Kriss

Work Me Up (Riggs Brothers Book 3)Work Me Up by Julie Kriss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

I was sent this book from a PR marketing team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I actually listened to these on audiobook, and I flew through both books one and two! I was very excited to read book three around Ryan.

I highly recommend reading this series from the start as it follows the Riggs brothers. You will have a better understanding of their story and will be more invested within their stories if you start with the first book. I can see why someone jumping right into Work Me Up may have not liked it as much as others who loved the Riggs brothers already.

I was expecting a little more baseball, but it really does not fall into a sports romance for me personally. It is more the single parent read. I loved that Ryan and Kate previously knew each other. There was instant connection but not as insta love as book two (which I did not like about book two).

This one was really short. There is not much fluff at all. I liked that about it, but I still would have liked a little more development around the relationship between Kate and Ryan. The story jumped several weeks at a time. I still enjoyed it though!

Overall, I really love the Riggs brothers and Ryan was no exception. If you are looking for a fun and quick read, these are perfect! I am excited to see how the story around the unlikable Dex will be.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment