Thursday, October 3, 2019

She Prays: A 31-Day Journey to Confident Conversations with God by Debbie Lindell

She Prays: A 31-Day Journey to Confident Conversations with GodShe Prays: A 31-Day Journey to Confident Conversations with God by Debbie Lindell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I have really been wanting to connect more and grow more within my spiritual side. This was perfect!

I loved that this was broken down to have something to read and go over every day for the month. It really brought me into looking into myself and learning more about myself. I think this is something that I can see myself picking up again over the years. I loved that it was interactive and gave me things to even talk with my husband about after reading.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment