Thursday, October 31, 2019

Stitches in Time by Suzanne Woods Fisher

Stitches in Time (The Deacon's Family #2)Stitches in Time by Suzanne Woods Fisher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

Stitches in Time by Suzanne Woods Fisher is the second book in The Deacon’s Family. I did not realize this was part of a series. I read this as a standalone and had no problem getting to know the story. However; I enjoyed it so much I plan to go back and read the first book. I think it will bring so much more to the backstory and to the characters.

I love reading stories following Foster families as I work within the field. However; I am pretty critical when I read these types of stories. I ended up really enjoying this one. The author did a great job pulling out my emotions while reading. I loved everything about this story from the setting, the plot, and down to the characters. It is just one of those reads you will lose yourself in while reading.

Overall, I loved this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment