Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Maybe in Another LifeMaybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have pretty high expectations at this point when it comes to Taylor Jenkins Reid. I was hooked on this one from the beginning.

I actually really enjoyed seeing the story from two different view points and how it shows how life can change with one simple decision. I also loved the friendship between Gabby and Hannah. It was a story of love and friendship. It will keep you guessing on how this was going to end.

The ending really slowed down for me though. It just went into too much detail at times and I was ready for everything to wrap up.

Overall, I really enjoyed this one though.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment