Tuesday, October 15, 2019

The Outsider by Stephen King

The Outsider (Holly Gibney, #1)The Outsider by Stephen King
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2.5 Stars

Believe it or not, this was my first Steven King read. I have always wanted to pick up something from him, but was always intimated by the size. I also rarely read in the horror genre. I found this one at the local library bookstore and decided to give it a try.

This had a very strong start! I was hooked! I would probably give the first half around 4 stars. I flew through it. However; the second half lost me and my attention. I was not interested in the turn the story was taking. I felt the story dragged on and on. I skipped some sections and feel I missed absolutely nothing when skimming/skipping these parts. I wanted to know how everything would unfold, so I kept reading.

Overall, this left me with mixed feelings.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment