Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Lost Child by Torey L. Hayden

Lost ChildLost Child by Torey L. Hayden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was excited yet nervous to read Lost Child. I am pretty critical when it comes to books/stories around children with behavioral issues, social workers, and broken families. I work with these issues everyday so sometimes it is hard for me to put my own experiences to the side.

I ended up really enjoying this though. I was not sure if this was fiction or non-fiction based on the information provided. I have learned that the author is a psychologist and pulls from her own experiences making this fiction and non-fiction at the same time. I actually really love that aspect of the story. I really connected with this one and like seeing a story bring attachment issues into it as there is little awareness out there in other reads. I liked learning about Jessie and wanted to see what would happen in the end.

Overall, I really enjoyed this one and I am excited to jump into more from this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment