Saturday, October 26, 2019

Make Me Yours by Tia Louise

Make Me YoursMake Me Yours by Tia Louise
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

This was my first Tia Louise and I enjoyed it. I have read several single parent stories this month (it just happened). This one was pretty good, and I may have liked it even more if I have not read several others so close to it.

I wanted to learn a little more about Remington and Ruby before they jump into wanting each other. I wanted a little more development. It was a little too fast for my liking.

I loved Remi’s daughter and found myself smiling at the parts that she was in. She brought that extra something that the story needed. I still wanted something else in the end to have this stand out from other reads.

Overall, I still enjoyed this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment