Wednesday, October 30, 2019

The Plus Ones by Kayley Loring

The Plus OnesThe Plus Ones by Kayley Loring
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I love enemies to lover tropes! I just wanted a little more out of this one before they were showing so much interest in each other. I did not realize this is a standalone, but does follow other characters from another series from the author. I may have appreciated this one a little more if I had previously read those. This was just so short that it never fully developed into what I wanted, as I just wanted more details.

Normally hate to love stories revolve around characters hating each other and turning into more. This was more like a little kids I hate you from secretly loving you right from the start. I did not hate that, but I did expect something a little different from characters in their 30s.

This was my first from this author and I am still excited to explore some of her other work. There were so many aspects of the story that I did enjoy, like Keaton. Overall, I still like this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment