Monday, September 30, 2019

Wooing Cadie McCaffrey by Bethany Turner

Wooing Cadie McCaffreyWooing Cadie McCaffrey by Bethany Turner
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

The opening of this story had me laughing as we have out “meet cute” moment. I thought the book was going to keep that tone throughout, but it takes a very different turn. If you do not like the trope of miscommunication then this book is not for you.

I was actually really enjoying this for the first half, but then it started to lose me. It was so repetitive. I do not know if I should be with him, give him a chance, and then back to he is not giving me what I need. I would have enjoyed this more if it was even around fifty pages less. I liked Cadie in the beginning as well. As the story continued you on though, she became to be very unlikeable. I just wanted her to scream at Will and tell him what she wants. They are adults. They never talk about why she keeps pushing him away. Same with Will. He had plans for their relationship, but was really working to make himself better before taking the leap. He never talked with Cadie about this.

The ending was cute, but I was just over it by then. Overall, this was just ok (2 stars per Goodreads).


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment