Sunday, September 29, 2019

Christmas in Winter Hill by Melody Carlson

Christmas in Winter HillChristmas in Winter Hill by Melody Carlson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

What a way to start off the Christmas reads. I have never read anything prior from Melody Carlson, but I will be looking more into her work now that I am done with this one. I loved it.

I will be honest. I was hesitant to reach for this. I was just not ready to pick up Christmas reads begin it is still September (in Georgia it is still 98 degrees). I thought this was really short and I just needed to jump in. Well, I read this in one sitting. It just kept a smile on my face the whole time I was reading it.
Overall, I really enjoyed this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment