Monday, September 16, 2019

The Assist by Rebecca Jenshak

The Assist (Smart Jocks, #1)The Assist by Rebecca Jenshak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was actually sent the audiobook for the third book in this series first. I started it and stopped as I felt like I was missing knowing things around the characters from the previous books in the series. Then I was offered book one and two. I was excited to start this from the beginning and I am so glad I did! I loved this!

I am a huge sports romance lover and can be pretty picky when it comes to the story and characters. I loved that this did not just mention basketball and move on. Basketball played a huge role within the story. It was so good!

This is a romance and there are some steamy scenes. I really loved that we were able to watch the romance grow and it was not just all steam. I love when characters have quirky banter between characters and we get that with Blair and Wes. I loved them both from the beginning. I liked how Wes was more than just a jock. I loved that Blair was an overall great person. I just loved the two of them together and found myself smiling throughout the story.

I am so excited to move on to book two and see who it follows. I already have my favorite side characters who I hope have/get their own stories! I need a copy of this in physical form to add to my collection!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment