Wednesday, September 18, 2019

The Tip-Off by Rebecca Jenshak

The Tip-Off (Smart Jocks, #3)The Tip-Off by Rebecca Jenshak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was actually sent the audiobook for the third book in this series first. I started it and stopped as I felt like I was missing knowing things around the characters from the previous books in the series. I am so glad I read the first two books first, as it really made me appreciate this one so much more.

These can be read as standalones, but I highly recommend starting from book one. It just brings so much more to the characters and their stories. I am obsessed.

This is really reminding me of the Off Campus series, and I highly recommend it if you loved it. There are so many similarities, but enough to ensure this series for what is as well. I was so excited for this and even more excited when I saw it was going to involve Gabby. I was even more excited when I realized this was going involve a bi-racial couple.

This one was a little slower than the others, but it makes sense with our characters Gabby and Zeke. Both are guarded and their romance takes a little longer to get going. Just like in the others though there is no insta-love! Thank you!! You know each couple will be together, but you get to know them and see them develop. I love it. I love how Zeke makes Gabby feel beautiful when she does not see beauty in herself. I actually teared up when Zeke helped Gabby get over a fear (from previous trauma).

No surprise here! I loved this one too. I am so excited to read more around Nathan and his story next!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment