Thursday, September 19, 2019

Don't Breathe a Word by Christie Craig

Don't Breathe a Word (Texas Justice #2)Don't Breathe a Word by Christie Craig
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

If you love mystery/suspense with steamy romance you will love this. I was lucky enough to get an ARC of the first book and fell in love with the author. I was freaking out when I was sent book two. I loved this one even more than I liked the first one.

This is a detective story (but do not let that deter you) following cold cases with Juan Acosta. His story starts off with a bang and will grab your attention from the very first pages. Your heart will break as he battles with his own struggles of love and finding new love. I actually enjoyed the cold cases he was following and knew they would come together within the story.

I also enjoyed Vicki and her story. There was so much going on in this story to keep my interest. You can read this as a standalone story from the first book. It follows different characters and different cases

Overall, this was a very captivating mystery that kept my interest until the end. I ended up really enjoying it and can’t wait to see what the next cold case/homicide will bring.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment