Wednesday, September 18, 2019

The Fadeaway by Rebecca Jenshak

The Fadeaway (Smart Jocks, #2)The Fadeaway by Rebecca Jenshak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was actually sent the audiobook for the third book in this series first. I started it and stopped as I felt like I was missing knowing things around the characters from the previous books in the series. Then I was offered book one and two. I flew through book one and absolutely loved it. These can be read as standalones, but I highly recommend starting from book one. It just brings so much more to the characters and their stories. I am obsessed.

This is really reminding me of the Off Campus series, and I highly recommend it if you loved it. There are so many similarities, but enough to ensure this series for what is as well. I was a little hesitant around book two, but I loved Joel! I was excited to see where his story would go.

I actually really love the story between Joel and Katrina. I also love that the author did not just give Katrina to have to a kid and then have the kid non-existent throughout the story. Just like book one, this is a romance and there are some steamy scenes. I really loved that we were able to watch the romance grow and it was not just all steam

I cannot believe this is my first time reading anything from this author. I am so excited for book three. I cannot stop!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment