Wednesday, September 15, 2021

When Sparks Fly by Helena Hunting

When Sparks FlyWhen Sparks Fly by Helena Hunting
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

This may be my favorite Helena Hunting so far! I could not put this one down and I highly recommend the audiobook. I ended up reading this one in one day.

The first half of this was a five star read for me. This had my heart pounding as certain moments as it does deal with some more serious issues especially based on the families past. The audiobook just brought the right intensity to these parts and I found myself in tears waiting to see what would happen.

Once everything happens though, it does slow down. It did get repetitive at times and started to drag a little towards the middle. I needed more to happen after such an amazing start.

I loved how Avery had a group of guy friends as it just reminded me of me.

If you love friends to lovers, I would say give it a try.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment