Friday, September 10, 2021

Girl Gone Viral by Alisha Rai

Girl Gone Viral (Modern Love, #2)Girl Gone Viral by Alisha Rai
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I wish this had a prologue to explain Katrina and her past. The story was a little confusing and I never connected with why she needed so much security. I would have liked to have known much more around this as it would have made the story flow a little better. I know we get pieces throughout, but it just did not all work for me.

The story was very slow moving. I found myself drifting a little during the audiobook as not much was happening. The romance was very immature as well with just lusting and gradual bumping into one another. I did like the idea of the romance including Jas’ being a bodyguard.

Sadly, this one just fell flat for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment