Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Since You've Been Gone by Tari Faris

Since You've Been Gone (Restoring Heritage, #3)Since You've Been Gone by Tari Faris


I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I did read book one in the series, but it was so long ago. I was not able to read book two. This can be read as a standalone, but right from the start I felt like I was missing something. Maybe reading the whole series from the start would have helped with this feeling.

I had a hard time getting into this one for some reason. It may have been that I felt disconnected to the story and did feel like I was missing some pieces. I am not sure, but I found myself putting it down. Sadly, I just could never get back into this one. I may pick up book one and two and try again.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment