Wednesday, September 8, 2021

The Pass by Rebecca Jenshak

The Pass (Smart Jocks, #5)The Pass by Rebecca Jenshak
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am a huge Smart Jocks fan and I think I gave every book in the series so far five stars. I have been so excited for this one and it took me too long to actually pick it up. I was excited to jump into this world and these characters again.

The series as a whole can be read as standalones. However; I feel this one was very disconnected from the others. It read a little more youthful than the others. At times I found the behaviors and situations very immature. It all just fell flat for me.

Sadly, I did not love this one. However; this is still one of my favorite series that I will recommend to everyone.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment