Friday, April 17, 2020

You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle

You Deserve Each OtherYou Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars
I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was super excited for this one! I had heard it was a romance like I had never read before. I was not really sure what that meant, but you will get what everyone means as soon as you jump into this one.

This is a love story, but a little backwards. It is a story of remembering why you love your significant other and falling back in love with them. It is a story about not giving up and throwing in the towel and working through the hard stuff.

Naomi was a little annoying in the beginning, especially when you really get to see how Nicolas is making an effort to show her love. The ending was also a little rushed. Otherwise, I had a lot of fun with this one and really enjoyed it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment