Friday, April 17, 2020

Silent Shadows by Natalie Walters

Silent Shadows (Harbored Secrets #3)Silent Shadows by Natalie Walters



I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

This one is not for me, but sounded really interesting. I still wanted to give it a try and was really excited, but it did not capture my attention like I wanted too. This is just a personal preference. I know others will love it.

This is the third book in the series, but it can be read as a standalone. I do wish I would have started from the beginning though. I am not really sure why I could not get into this one. I tried picking it up so many times, but it was just not clicking with me. I decided to just call it quits. I may try the audiobook though as I do prefer reads like this sometimes over reading it physically.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment