Sunday, April 12, 2020

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been putting off reading this series until all of the books were out. I also really have to be in the mood for fantasy. It was finally time to give this one a try!

First off, I instantly fell in love with Laia and her story. I was really not interested in the trials. The only thing that kept me reading this one was to see what happened with Laia and Elias. Laia was facing so much, and it just captured my attention so much more than the other stuff going on. The romance lover in me also loved every scene when Laia and Elias were together.

Overall, I enjoyed this one more than I was expecting though. I will definitely be picking up the next book soon!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment