Monday, April 27, 2020

44 Chapters About 4 Men by B.B. Easton

44 Chapters About 4 Men44 Chapters About 4 Men by B.B. Easton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I am not one to normally grab for a memoir, especially when I am not too familiar with the author. However; I have seen this one everywhere lately and also heard it is going to be made into a TV show/Movie (not 100% sure which one). I decided to give it a go.

This was definitely funny and entertaining. I wanted a little more around certain stories, so I was excited to learn about the additional books following each relationship/man involved with this one. I found some relationships more entertaining than others when it came to story telling.

I did listen to this on audiobook. I loved how the narrator brought the sarcasm alive in the story. It made it even better experience while reading.

Overall, this was fun and I look forward to reading more from BB Easton.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment