Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Sunrise on Half Moon Bay by Robyn Carr

Sunrise on Half Moon BaySunrise on Half Moon Bay by Robyn Carr
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I am a huge fan of Robyn Carr and was very excited to check out her brand new story, Sunrise on Half Moon Bay. I love her contemporary romances, and this was no exception.

This story is following two sisters, Adele and Justine. It is a story about second chances. I loved how we really get to see the relationship develop between the two sisters. This story does deal with some heavier topics as well (domestic violence), so be mindful of that when jumping into this one.

I enjoyed this one. The pacing worked for me and it was a quick read. I can usually read Robyn Carr’s work in one sitting, and that is exactly what happened with this one too. There were some parts that were a little too repetitive, but they did not take away from the enjoyment of the story.

Overall, this was another great story and I definitely recommend giving it a try.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment