Friday, April 3, 2020

On the Rocks by Kandi Steiner

On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)On the Rocks by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been putting off reading this series until all three books were out. I knew I would want to binge read them, as Kandi just has a way of making you fall in love with her characters. On the Rocks was exactly what I needed right now with everything going on in the world.

I really loved the romance between Ruby Grace and Noah. I did want a little more around the bad boy Noah though as you really do not get much about his back story (besides with his family). Speaking of family, I really enjoyed how positive Noah and his family life was portrayed. He had a positive relationship with both his mother and deceased father. The little glimpses we get into this story were very heart warming.

This one is hard for me to explain. So much happens with Ruby Grace, but not much really happens within the story at the same time. I do not know how to explain that though. I am really happy to know there are several more books following the brothers though. You get very little of them within this story and I was expecting a little more buildup.

Overall, I still really loved this one and cannot wait to jump into the next one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment