Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier

Little SecretsLittle Secrets by Jennifer Hillier
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

When this first started, I really thought it was going to be a thriller mainly around a kidnapped child. However; this was more of a story around infidelity. If you do not like reading stories around cheating, you will not like this one. It also touches on grief and other missing children (very broad and nothing too graphic; more so a look into the parents of missing children).

There really was not too much action in this one. It was fast paced and I actually read it in one sitting. It did keep my attention, but I wanted a little more out of it when it came to the action. I started to piece together the big plot twist around the half way point, but only parts of it. I did not see one aspect of it and how it all came together in the end which was nice.

Overall, this was a pretty good read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment