Friday, November 5, 2021

My Wife Is Missing by D.J. Palmer

My Wife Is MissingMy Wife Is Missing by D.J. Palmer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I am actually a huge fand of D.J. Palmer and was excited to read this one.

When this one first started, my heart was pounding so fast when Michael returned to the hotel. I was flying through the beginning of this story. This did eventually slow down though and started to take a few twists and turns that I just did not connect with. This was also set up three different narratives: current Michael and Natalie and also Natalie before she disappeared. I just found some sections very drawn out. I was skimming some of the dialogues at times as I did want to know how everything would unfold.

I was just not a fan of everything that happened with this one and the directions it took. It was still a fun read, just not my favorite.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment