Thursday, November 4, 2021

After She Falls by Carmen Schober

After She FallsAfter She Falls by Carmen Schober
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I love a good Christian romance and this one does deal with some much harder topics such as domestic violence. It does have a little more region aspects thrown in compared to some I have read in the past. Based on the description and the cover, I knew I needed to give this one a try.

This story had a little bit of everything: romance, abuse, family, and more. It kept my attention throughout, but I just kept wanting more. This is one that I really did enjoy but it just did not blow me away like I kept hoping it would.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment