Friday, May 8, 2020

The Other Side by Kim Holden

The Other SideThe Other Side by Kim Holden


I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I really loved Brightside by Kim Holden, so I was very excited to read something else by her. For some reason, I just could not get into this one.

I tried for several weeks to finish this one, and it just never grabbed my attention. I know the author is known for writing heart breaking reads which I normally love. I kept waiting for something to grab my attention so that I would finish this to see what happened. It just never happened.

Unfortunately, I am going to DNF this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment