Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Hadley Beckett's Next Dish by Bethany Turner

Hadley Beckett's Next DishHadley Beckett's Next Dish by Bethany Turner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

Oh my goodness! If you love cute romances, you need to go get this one. If you love watching cooking shows, then you really need to go get this one. Do not let this being a Christian Fiction scare you away. This is a really cute and clean hate to love romance.

This does hit slightly around past trauma and alcoholism. It really does not dive deep into these triggers and just hits the surface.

I really enjoyed how we are introduced to Hadley and Max. I love how we get to see their relationship grow. I would have liked a little more cooking, but it was still fun seeing them being involved in a TV show.

Overall, this was a really fun and quick read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment