Wednesday, May 6, 2020

One Night Gone by Tara Laskowski

One Night GoneOne Night Gone by Tara Laskowski
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

This one has been calling my name for awhile now, and I finally pulled the trigger to give it a try.

The story tells the story with a now and then format. We are getting the Now story around Allison and the Before story around Maureen. I will be honest that not much really happens the first ¾ of the story. But, I was enjoying both the stories following Allison and Maureen which kept my interest and kept me reading.

The twist was pretty predictable as the story continued to go on. I knew what was going to happen once some other suspects came into the story. I was a little disappointed with the direction this one took. I just wanted more. It never took me to the edge of my seat moment like I was hoping.

Overall, this was ok. I really enjoyed the storytelling aspect and want to see what else this author brings!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment