Thursday, May 14, 2020

Someone We Know by Shari Lapena

Someone We KnowSomeone We Know by Shari Lapena
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

I am a huge fan of Shari Lapena. I have read everything she has released (besides one) so far and she is an auto buy author for me. I was so excited for this one!

There were several couples involved with this one. They were not very distinguishable though, and I had to write them all down to make sure I had them all separated out. Once I did this, the story was a little easier to follow.

I really enjoy the authors writing and the way she can pull you into her stories. I usually read all of her books in one sitting. This was no exception. I was interested in the story and how everything was going to unfold.

I called who the killer was a little early on the story. I was not a huge fan of how everything unfolded. However; the story kept my attention the whole time and I still enjoyed it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment