Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Dream Maker by Kristen Ashley

Dream Maker (Dream #1)Dream Maker by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

How was this my first Kristen Ashley? I definitely need to look into more of her work, as I really enjoyed this one. I was not expecting a romantic suspense, but was happily surprised once I started reading since I love them.

This is a standalone, but I did see that several of the characters are from previous books. I would have liked to start from these, but I had no issues with just jumping into this one either. There were several characters thrown at you though including their nicknames (Evie is Evan and Mag is Danny and etc), so I did not have to take a step back and put them all together. Once I did that, everything was easier to follow.

Yes, this was very out there when it comes to plot. Evie and Mag quickly jump into a very unlikely event for a first date. I still enjoyed it though and liked seeing their relationship quickly grow. It was a little insta-lovey so be mindful of that. Mag was calling her babe and baby day one.

Overall, I really enjoyed this one though and look forward to checking out more from this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment