Thursday, May 21, 2020

My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren

My Favorite Half-Night StandMy Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

This is my favorite Christina Lauren I have read by far. I loved everything about this one.

First off, I really loved how Millie had a group of male friends. I really connected with this as I have always had a solid group of guy friends throughout my life. I love how the support Millie and everything that is happening in the group.

I also really love the friend to lovers trope with this one. I enjoyed the added technology twist. We really get to see the relationship between Millie and Reid develop with this one which I also really enjoyed.

If you love a good rom-com, you need to give this one a try. I loved it!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment