Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Catch Me by Jennifer Probst

Catch Me (Steele Brothers #1; 1Night Stand #89)Catch Me by Jennifer Probst
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I do not usually grab for something so steamy, but this one sounded really interesting to me. I also knew that I could fly though it since it was more of a short story and only around 100 pages (one hour on audio if you listen at 2x the speed). I am glad I gave this one a chance.

I liked the premise of a one night experiment and that both characters were taking part due to their own issues. Honestly, I really wanted to know more about what happened to Tara and this kept me listening. I would read a full length book around each of their stories (I am not sure if there are additional books following them, but will be looking to see).

I would have loved more around each character, but also understand this is a short story. I enjoyed the story. This is definitely very steamy erotica, so be mindful of that going in as well.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment