Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Neat by Kandi Steiner

Neat  (Becker Brothers, #2)Neat by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am super torn on this one. I really enjoyed the relationship between Logan and Mallory; however I do not feel like I really got to know them as much as I would have liked. We get to know about Mallory and her art, but that is about where it ends. I just wanted more with these characters.

I also felt the ending all happened too fast. I was expecting more of a build up around everything that happened, but it just ended. I do know there are two more books which will pick up some parts of the family secrets, but I still wanted more with our two main characters as well.

I still enjoyed this one, but it was just not my favorite from one of my favorite authors ever. I am excited to see where the rest of the series will go though!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment