Sunday, May 31, 2020

Crave by Tracy Wolff

Crave (Crave, #1)Crave by Tracy Wolff
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was very excited to read this one as it is really hyped due to having vampires. I definitely had some differing thoughts on this one.

This does deal with vampires and some other paranormal creatures. However; for almost half of the story it is only really speculative. Vampires are really not even talked about until the half way point. There is a lot of build up with the characters and the world. This read very YA to me for the first half. I was enjoying it, but also was waiting for something to happen. Not much really happens with this one until the end.

This could just not keep my attention. I kept pushing through, but it just never grabbed me like I wanted it too. I do not think I will continue on with the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment