Thursday, May 7, 2020

No One Knows by J.T. Ellison

No One KnowsNo One Knows by J.T. Ellison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

J.T. Ellison wrote one of my favorite thriller/mysteries ever. I knew I wanted to start reading some of her back work and was very excited to jump into No One Knows.

This one picked up really quickly! The author has a great way of pulling you into her stories and never letting go. Just when you think you know what is going to happen, something new will be added to the equation. This was no exception. There was so much going on that I was never bored. I flew through this one and did not want to put it down.

This story does jump point of views and time frames. I am not usually a fan of this, but it all worked together for me on this one.

I was a little disappointed with some aspects of the story though. This ended with too many holes in the story. There was not really a wrap up around Aubrey and her mother in law. I figured the reason Daisy hated her so much was due to her being in foster care as a child. I feel Daisy was projecting her feelings around what happened when she was in her twenties (I do not want to post a spoiler).

There was also not enough wrap around to why and how Chase was pulled into the story either. I get where he comes in, but I just did not think there was enough to how he was pulled into talking to Josh.

That ending though! I did not see the Five Years before coming at all! I can see it now, but did not see it as I was reading. I loved this twist!

Overall, I still enjoyed this one but wanted a little more of some parts and less of others. It was still addicting and had my mouth dropping at times. I definitely recommend giving it a try.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment