Friday, February 10, 2023

Whispers of You by Catherine Cowles

Whispers of You (Lost & Found, #1)Whispers of You by Catherine Cowles


I wanted to love this! I have been hearing so much hype around this author and I decided to pick this up on audio. Sadly, I just could not get into it.

This is more a me thing as I am not a fan of High School love gone wrong and it being so heavily a part of the romance when they are so much older. I know in this story it is something much (MUCH) heavier than most other stories around what happened to them, but it was still something I found myself rolling my eyes at. Again, this is just not something I personally enjoy and was nothing against the story. I did appreciate it was a more serious circumstance compared to just cheating or something like that.

I did skim most of this and would skip a few chapters here and there.

Even though I could not get into this one, I plan to try a few others books from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment