Monday, February 13, 2023

After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid

After I DoAfter I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was not my favorite Taylor Jenkins Reid book, but it will be one that sticks with me and that I share more than most.

This was a great read for anyone who is married as well as those who look at marriage as always being perfect. This is very different as it shows some of the harder aspects of marriage and longevity in a relationship.

SPOILER: This couple does separate for a specific time to work on themselves. They really do not work with each other during this time like most other reads. They are completely separate besides one thing they do not know both are doing.

The ending was great. There are other family moments within the story which made me cry. I laughed and cried in this one towards the end.

Overall, I loved this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment