Monday, February 6, 2023

Say You Swear by Meagan Brandy

Say You SwearSay You Swear by Meagan Brandy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been seeing this one everywhere. Fist off, I do not feel this cover matches the story inside. I like the cover, but it just does not connect the story to the cover for me. I like the discreet cover much better for that reason (and it is pretty).

I cannot believe this was over 600 pages as I did fly through it. It was a very fast read.

I do not really think this was a brother best friend or love triangle. Yes, it had the base of that but that was not really the story at all. This was more moving on from your childhood love/crush. Chase really is not as involved as you would think until the second half/end.

Noah! Swoon! Where do you even start with Noah. He was perfection from the very start. I was waiting for something to happen with him or him to turn into the bad guy and I was very happy when it did not happen. I also love the depth the story around his mother brought to the story. It also made me cry (especially in the epilogue).

Overall, I did enjoy this one and look forward to reading more from this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment