Saturday, July 13, 2019

Refuge at Pine Lake by Rose Chandler Johnson

Refuge at Pine Lake (Pine Haven)Refuge at Pine Lake by Rose Chandler Johnson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been in a huge reading slump, and to be honest I was just not excited about this as much as I was when I agreed to review this one. All I can say is THANK YOU, and I am sorry I doubted it (that was a reading slump speaking; nothing against the story or author). This pulled me out of my slump, and I really want to read more from the author.

The story and writing drew in my attention right away. I loved both Matt and Robin from the very beginning. Both are dealing with some chances in their lives (I do not want to ruin anything), but I really liked what it brought to their stories. I like how they meet at the lake house, and how you see their relationship develop.

This was such a sweet read. If you love clean romance I highly recommend it. There is also a cute dog within the story which I loved. Overall, a great read!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment