Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Meet the Sky by McCall Hoyle

Meet the SkyMeet the Sky by McCall Hoyle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2.5 Stars

I can see why this one would be hit or miss for people. I am giving it a three stars, as it was ok. It kept my attention and was fast paced. It was a very exaggerated look into two teens stuck in a storm/hurricane. Some of the things they do along the way were so annoying and unrealistic. I just found myself rolling my eyes at certain things that happened.

Both Sophie and Finn have back stories that kept the story interesting. I wanted to know more about what previously happened in their lives even more than what happened during the storm. Finn makes some ridiculous decisions along the way and I just never really liked him.

Overall, this was ok but not something I would be recommending to many others.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment