Sunday, July 28, 2019

Last Summer by Kerry Lonsdale

Last SummerLast Summer by Kerry Lonsdale
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was absolutely loving this when it started. It was everything I loved, but then it took a different turn.

The beginning was fast paced and had so many jaw dropping moments. Once Ella begins to start unraveling what happened to her everything changed. Everything slowed down. I do know that finding out what happened last summer was important, but it was so much more of that instead of present day stuff going on. The story ended up getting so slow that I just wanted to skip around. I was no longer enjoying it and found so much information that was not needed and that did not bring anything to the story itself. I also did not love how everything was wrapped up and why it all happened. I did not see it coming, and it was just not for me.

Overall, I am still giving this three stars from the beginning. It may be more around 2.5.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment