Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Every BreathEvery Breath by Nicholas Sparks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am a huge Nicholas Sparks fan, and was excited when I got an early copy of his new release. I really enjoyed the introduction to this story from the author and where he got his inspiration for this book. I think I enjoyed this even more knowing a little about the back story and that it really based off true events.

I do feel it was different than his other work. It was not my favorite book I have read from the author, but it was still great. I loved the story between True and Hope. I liked learning about how they met, their life when they were apart, and especially when they come back together. I think the mailbox at Kindred Spirit sounds amazing and a place I would love to visit one day.

This was emotional at times when talking about the parents of both True and Hope. I was waiting for the signature heart-wrenching moment that is in all of Nicholas Sparks books. Although this was very sad at times, it just never hit that level that most of his books have in the past. I know some people hate those, but I personally love that about his stories. I was a little let down when it came to that. Do not get me wrong, there were still several times your heart will break as you learn more about their story.

Overall, this was an amazing and crazy love story. I would never have guessed that this was a real story without knowing it from the beginning. I really enjoyed it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment