Friday, October 5, 2018

Delayed Justice by Cara C. Putman: Review

Delayed Justice (Hidden Justice #3)Delayed Justice by Cara C. Putman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was lucky enough to read the second book in this series through the Booklook Bloggers program, and I ended up really loving it. When I saw the next book in the series, I knew I had to read it. I started this the day it arrived in the mail and I never wanted to put it down.

This story does deal with and has triggers around sexual abuse, PTSD, military issues, and more. I was heart broken from the first chapter. There was so much going on with our two main characters, Jaime and Chandler, that this will keep you up all night reading to know what happens. You really have three different stories going on at the same time (there is another story that is connected with Tiffany, but it really was like a third story). I would have liked to see more suspense around Jaimes story. It was also really creepy that you will get a few pages of the Uncles thoughts and manipulations.

I love when a story involves an animal, and this story does have a dog, Aslan, which is a comfort dog. Aslan helps comforts victims and helps them tell their stories. I just loved Aslan.

Overall, another winner in my book from Cara Putman.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment