Saturday, October 6, 2018

A Blackguard's Redemption by Ta`Mara Hanscom Review

A Blackguard's Redemption (The Caselli Family #3)A Blackguard's Redemption by Ta`Mara Hanscom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It is no secret that I have really enjoyed the previous two books in the Caselli Family series. When I was given the chance to continue the series and received book three, A Blackguard’s Redemption I jumped on the opportunity.

Yes, this is the third book in the series. I really do recommend reading the series from book one though. I am sure you could read this as a standalone, but you really need to know the backstory of our characters to truly appreciate their story. Plus, you will fall in love with the story of Noah and Angel. It also had been a while since I had read the second book, so I had to skim the ending before jumping into book three.

I have been waiting for book three for so long to continue the story with Angel and Noah. They are my favorite part of this whole series, and I am just in love with their love story. This story starts to divulge the secrets to both about why they were kept apart during the first two books.

Overall, I just love this family and I am ready for book four.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment